View previous topic :: View next topic  
Khlaw

re: tikininja

Besides, we would miss your ele-dps!  You are a solid player and I know you would do well at any class/role you committed yourself to.  I appreciate your offer to help the guild progress.

I think it comes down to this... if we are expecting Tiki to OS heal on a "majority" of fights... then he should be able to heal on the class he wants to heal on.  This is similar to the situation I was in back in DS... I was a MS Boomkin that was OS Bear tanking more and more often.  When the guild looked to me to start tanking full-time, I switched to my DK because that was the class I preferred to tank on.

At this time, we are not looking for Tiki to heal a "majority" of fights... so not sure there is a compelling urgency to gear him up in a hurry.  However, our healing team is still rather thin and we are DEing a lot of gear lately, so I think we should keep this idea on the shelf for now as it does have some merit. 

I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it.
braveheárt123

thats fine, im actually going to withdrawl my app.

Nazex

I agree with Grell here, we have enough undergeared healers, getting another one just sets back heroic progression. 

braveheárt123

http://www.wow-heroes.com/character/us/Mal'Ganis/%20Tikininja/ some logs that i found.

Grell78
In-Game Lowest Rank

At this time our healing is struggling enough, I strongly advise against carrying another undergeared healer. Especially a MW since they are the lowest healers atm. If you could get to 565 or so, I would reconsider.

Nazex

In reality, it comes down to whether or not you can beat out Lara.  At this point, I don't think you're gear allows you to do that, so it would involve gearing up yet another healer during farm raids.  I would really like to see grell respond to this before any further discussion happens.

Skorgen
In-Game Rank 3

bullshit

Your connection is too weak. You would fail a trial.

Skorgen
In-Game Rank 3

I really like your percentiles on the normal fights, it is much better than current monks. I feel like there is an injustice on your shaman, and I think you can prove you are an awesome player on your monk. I would trial you, and have a solid MW Monk.

Character Name, Class, Primary Spec, Secondary Spec: 
Tikininja, Monk, MW, BrM
Post a link to your Armory profile. Log out in your raid gear. If your spec on the Armory is not your raid spec, provide a link. (Applications without this link will be automatically denied.): 
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/malganis/Tikininja/advanced 

Please provide your battletag or realid.:

Tikipunch#1374

Provide a link to or post a screenshot or video of your raiding UI.: 

What are your past guild affiliation(s) for this character and why did you leave?: 
Reapplying to guild as new class
What raid experience do you have for all expansions you have played?: 
Cleared all contentet up to heroic lk 25 as current during wrath

cata-

8/12H t11

6/7H t12

8/8h t13

mop-

msv 4/6H

hof- 3/6H

toes- 4/4N

tot -  didnt raid

Soo 10/4

SnD is not always a kid-friendly guild. Will you be able to tolerate profanity on Mumble? How well can you be held accountable for your actions should you screw up? If the raid leader calls you out mistakenly?:  Mistakes happen, practice makes perfect.

Do you have any real life commitments that will confilct with out scheduled raids?: 

Please post a raid parse.: 
http://raidbots.com/epeenbot/us/mal'ganis/tikininja/

What are your strong points when it comes to raiding?: 

What is at least one aspect of your play that you would like to improve?: 
Id like to learn to build chi faster, but i believe that will come with gear.

We ask that our applicants have some knowledge of her or his class. Please answer the following according to your spec/class. Please be detailed. 

Please explain your main spec. Give your secondary stat priority. Please give us details on your rotation and your situational abilities. Specific examples are always welcome.: 

My stat prio is Intellect>Haste ( first cap )> Crit>Haste >mastery

right now im going for my 27.75 haste breakpoint for my third additional ReM tick.

Chi builders that I use-

ReM

expel harm ( using glyph )

soothing mist before pull to cap chi, and with very low tank damage.

surging mist hard cast ( glyphed smart heal )

ScK for an aoe heal during moderate damage ( which should be using RjW if many are stacked )

Chi brew i hold for impending aoe damage, or for fast mana tea

Spending chi

Uplift with low-heavy raid damage

Thudering Focus Tea refreshes the duration on the current ReM hots on raid, which you use this cd after your first ReM's hot is about to drop for max use on ReM ( getting up to 18 raiders )

Please do the same as above for your PVE off spec.: 

My offspec is brew master

when im going into combat i open with either keg toss, or keg smash. ill vuild my Black out Kick up rapidly and try to stack shuffle as high as possible, while working in a tigers palm followed with guard to get the extra healing.

following this ill go out into a normal rotation

Jab for 3 or 4 chi, Black out kick, Tiger pamm before i use guard, kegsmash on cd. Elusive brew from 9-15 stacks prefer not to cap but longer inpending attacks could benefit from hodling it. Ill use purifying brew when im staggering yellow using on green could be a waste of chi. expel harm is really good for lfight you sit at low health since it drops the cooldown when you get down to 30% health. Fortifying brew is a great defensive also increasing my stagger and health so when you are going to stagger alot its just god like. i use avert harm and zen med in an offtank situation or raid wide damage.

What other information do you feel we should know? Please feel free to be creative.: 

Application Availability Info: 
Sunday ->  open
Monday ->  open
Tuesday ->  open
Wednesday ->  open
Thursday ->  open
Friday ->  open
Saturday -> open

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Shadows and Dust Forum Index -> Applications All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: